Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer (“Offer”) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h Limited (“Videocon d2h”), wherein a Videocon d2h Subscriber (“You” / “Your”), having a Videocon d2h Set Top Box (“STB”) and an Active Account Status can subscribe to Smart Cooking @ just Rs. 1/- (“Offer Price”) any time during 00:00 hours on 6th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 8th January 2017 (“Offer Days”). The Eligible Subscriber will be able to view the Smart Cooking Active service for 30 days effective from the date of subscription to the offer (‘Subscription Period’).
Offer Source – Visit Here
How to Subscribe to Smart Cooking Pack ?
1) Open your Mobile Phone DialPad
2) Give a Missed Call to 846-799-6060 within the offer period
3) Note that missed call has to be given from Registered Mobile Number
4) Enjoy…!!! Keep Visiting 🙂
1) The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having an Active Account Status.
2) You must subscribe to ‘Smart Cooking’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 6th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 8th January 2017.
3) The following person(s) are not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
4) Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;\
5) Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
6)Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc;
7) Existing subscribers of offered service.
8) Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms and Conditions –
- Smart Cooking is a monthly subscription add-on. As such the Smart Cooking Active service is available on subscription for a monthly price of Rs 45/-, however, only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe to the Smart Cooking Active service at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the customer must subscribe to ‘Smart Cooking’ at any point of time during the mentioned offer period from 6th January to 8th January 2017.
- The subscriber’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘Smart Cooking’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘Smart Cooking’.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘Smart Cooking’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Smart Cooking’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 45 per month or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If You want to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, You need to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 45 per month or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, You permit Videocon d2h to debit your d2h customer account with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing By subscribers on Smart Cooking cannot be Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.