Times of India is nothing new and every educated person is known to most popular Newspaper. Times of india to expand its empire has launched a android app through which many of us looted Rs 50 Recharge vouchers recently . To promote themselves , they are offering Dunkin’ Shaken Iced Coffee Voucher Free . No difficult steps and instant redemption . Valid for New Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Faridabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ludhiana. Loot will soon update with its unlimited trick . So grab it Now..!!
How to Get Get Dunkin’ Shaken Iced Coffee Voucher Free ?
1) Visit TimesofIndia.com and Open any Latest News from there
[wpsm_button color=”green” size=”big” link=”http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/india/neeraj-bharadwajs-driver-dupes-him-of-50000/articleshow/59069869.cms” icon=”none” class=”” target=”_blank”]Visit Here[/wpsm_button]
2) After the page loads completely , You will get s popu for this exclusive offer
3) Check Screenshot clicked below ..!!
4) Simply Login via Facebook and Gmail . Authorize the access
5) As soon as you complete this process , you will get the Coupon in your email ID
6) Bingo..!! You successfully enjoyed this loot . Check below for all the further details ..!!
7) You can avail this coupon on all offline stores
How to Redeem Dunkin’ Shaken Iced Coffee Voucher ?
1) Visit Here for Locating Offline Stores of your specific area
2) Since the offer is valid for selected cities only , so check frmo list and find your nearest store
3) Now Visit on your Nearest Store and Get a Dunkin’ Shaken Iced Coffee.
4) Show them the Voucher code for its Redeemption.
5) Enjoy the coffee ..!! 🙂
About Dunkin’ Donuts :-
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American global donut company and coffeehouse based in Canton, Massachusetts, in Greater Boston. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. Since its founding, the company has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries. The chain’s products include donuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.
Before 1990, Dunkin’ Donuts’ primary competitor was Mister Donut, but in February of that year Mister Donut was acquired by Dunkin’ Donuts’ owner Allied-Lyons. After the acquisition of Mister Donut by Allied-Lyons, all Mister Donut stores in North America were offered the chance to change their name to Dunkin’ Donuts.
About Times of India :-
The Times of India (TOI) is an Indian English-language daily newspaper. It is the third-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world according to Audit Bureau of Circulations (India). It is the oldest English-language newspaper in India still in circulation, with its first edition published in 1838. In 1991, the BBC ranked The Times of India among the world’s six best newspapers.
It is owned and published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. which is owned by the Sahu Jain family. In the Brand Trust Report 2012, The Times of India was ranked 88th among India’s most trusted brands and subsequently, according to the Brand Trust Report 2013, The Times of India was ranked 100th among India’s most trusted brands. In 2014 however, The Times of India was ranked 174th among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This voucher is valid for Dunkin’ Shaken Iced Coffee (Medium) only.
2) The voucher is valid till 25 Jun 2017 and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period
3) The voucher needs to be show at store to redeem the offer
4) Voucher is only redeemable at select offline stores across New Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Faridabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ludhiana only.
5) The voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/scheme
6) This voucher is not applicable for online orders
7) The voucher can be redeemed once per user
8) The offer is valid only for a limited period
9) Dunkin’ Donuts holds the right to accept or reject any voucher without giving any reason whatsoever
10) Liability of Times Internet/Dunkin’ Donuts shall be limited only up to amount of the voucher
11) Times Internet/Dunkin’ Donuts reserve the right to withdraw the campaign any time with or without any reason.
12) Any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of New Delhi.