Phonepe App Electricity Bill Offer || Phonepe App is here with exclusive offer for its users who can get 10% cashback upto Rs 50 on their First Electricity Bill Payment on Phonepe App . These days no Company is offering any cashback for Electricity bills, So phonpe has initiated this offer .Offer valid from 3rd July 2017 12:00 noon to 31st July 2017 23:59 hours. Don’t wait and Enjoy it Now..!!
How to Get 10% Cashback upto Rs 50 on Electricity Bill Payment at Phonepe App?
2) Install & Open the PhonePe App.
3) Login/ Sign up for a Phonepe Account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via One time password sent to your mobile Number
5) Enter the required details and Login to the app
6) Now connect your bank account to the app using any of the methods
7) Initiate a Electricity Bill Payment
8) Enter the details such as mobile number and other details
9) Pay the amount using UPI . Enter 4 digit bank pin. Complete the transaction
Bingo..!!, You will get Rs 50 cashback on your Electricity Bill Payment within 24 hours in your phonepe wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This offer gives 10% cashback (up to ₹50) on first electricity bill payment on Phonepe
2) Cashback is eligible only for first electricity bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC
3) Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
4) Offer valid from 3rd July 2017 12:00 noon to 31st July 2017 23:59 hours.
5) Offer valid once per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and IOS devices.
6) Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
7) Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
8) If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
9) The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
10) PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
11) In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.