Paytm Scan & pay offer || Paytm Rs 10 cashback on scan and pay transaction || Paytm is here with a great offer for all its users. Pay at your nearest Retail Stores, Grocery stores, Petrol Pumps, Restaurants, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals etc. and Get Rs 10 cashback on transaction of Rs 20 or more. Grab Now..!!
Paytm is one of the most trusted online portals . So any offer by them is fully trustworthy .Campaign opens from 19th July’17 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st July 17 at 23:59 hours. So Grab this Now..!!
How to Get Rs 10 Cashback on First Scan & Pay Transaction ?
1) First of all visit your nearest store where paytm is accepted
2) Now purchase anything of minimum Rs 20 or just do a transaction of Rs 20 or more .
3) Simply pay via Paytm wallet
4) Scan the QR code of the retailer and Enter amount ( Minimum Rs 20 ) and pay the amount via paytm wallet
5) Bingo..!! You will recieve Rs 10 cashback soon in your paytm wallet
About Paytm –
Paytm is an Indian electronic payment and e-commerce company based out of Delhi NCR, India. Launched in August 2010, it is the consumer brand of parent One97 Communications. The name is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile.”
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer is applicable across India at Retail Stores, Grocery stores, Petrol Pumps, Restaurants, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals etc. by scanning the QR Code or through OTP mode.
2) Customer is eligible for cashback on his/her first ever successful QR scan/OTP transaction,
3) Customer must have never before (since signup) done a QR scan / OTP transaction on Paytm to be eligible for the cashback
4) Transaction amount should be Rs 20 or more
5) Cashback amount is Flat Rs 10.
6) Cashback will be credited within 48 hours.
7) Participation in this campaign opens from 19th July’17 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st July 17 at 23:59 hours.
8) Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
9) In cases of fraudulent/ suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke cashback offer.