Haptik App , a Personal Assistant who helps you get things done is here with an exciting offer . Get Rs 100 cashback on Recharge Rs 300 or More using coupon code – REC100 . Offer is account specific and valid for those users only who got an SMS/ Email from Haptik App . Dont Sign up for availing this offer . We have already enjoyed Haptik App Steal – Buy Powerbanks at upto 30% Off + Extra 50% Instant Haptik cashback and much more offers from Haptik . So don’t waste your time , Open haptik App now and Enjoy this offer right away ..!!
How to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge from Haptik App ?
1) Download Haptik App Here – Android
2) Install & Open the Haptik App.
3) Login/Sign for a new Haptik Account
4) Verify your account credentials such as Email and Mobile Number
5) If asked for referral code, Enter – NAVNSQ
6) Now, Initiate a Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge or any other worth Rs 300 or more
7) Apply Coupon Code :- REC100
8) Once the Coupon code gets applied successfully, Proceed to payment page
9) Pay via convenient payment mode and complete the transaction
Bingo..!! You will get the Rs 100 Cashback to your Haptik wallet instantly. 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer is account Specific , Hence valid for Selected Users only.
2) Valid once per user till 13th June.
3) Coupon code: REC100. Maximum Cashback is Rs 100. Coupon needs to be applied for cashback
4) Most Important – Cashback is valid for 30 days from the day of issue , so don’t forget to use it ..!
5) Offer is valid for Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking /Haptik cash , etc.
About Haptik :-
Haptik was born out of a personal need when we realized we were using text communication more than any other application on our phones, what search was to the internet, is what chat is to mobile; and our bet is that the world will move to a more integrated way of getting things done instead of using multiple apps/platforms for every micro task. We asked a few friends and advisers, and they agreed. We asked some more, and they agreed too.
Features of Haptik App –
Set Reminders for Wake Up Call, To-Do List, etc.
– Book flight tickets
– Order food
– Book cabs on demand and for later
– Make restaurant reservations
– Buy train tickets
– Make a hotel booking
– Get repair services
– Schedule Pick up and Drop Services
– Buy movie tickets
– Recharge and pay bills
– Web Check-In For Your Flight