Freecharge NEW20 Rs 20 cashback offer || Freecharge is here with a new offer where it is offering Rs 20 cashback on Rs 20 Prepaid Recharge . Axis Bank will be here with exclusive offers soon with freecharge which are expected to release after 15th august . So tay subscribed and avail this offer Now..!!
How to Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payments ?
2) Download the app , Install and open it
3) Login to your account or Sign up for a New Account
4) Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 20 or more. Enter the details such as Mobile Number , etc.
5)Proceeding to Next Step, Apply coupon Code – New20
6) You will get a notification ” Your promo code has been applied Succesfully ”
7) Click on “Proceed to checkout”
8) Pay via convenient payment mode and complete the transaction
Bingo..!!! You will get Rs 20 Cashback to your Freecharge wallet within 24 hours.
About Freecharge –
FreeCharge is an e-commerce website headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides online facility to recharge any prepaid mobile phone, postpaid mobile, DTH & Data Cards in India.
Terms and Conditions –
1) Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 11th August 2017. Applicable for New users only.
2) Valid on Recharge/bill payment of Rs 20 or more. Flat cashback of Rs 20.
3) NEW20 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
4) Valid only Once per New User/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Mobile Number.
5) Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
6) Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
7) Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance & NetBanking transactions
8) Offer not valid for Airtel transactions
8) Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
9) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
10) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
11) For all other queries please email email@example.com
12) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account