Freecharge AXIS100 Offer || Freecharge is here with a new offer where it is offering 50% Cashback On 1st Recharge & Bill Payment With Axis Cards . Since Axis Bank has a hold of Freecharge Now they are offering great offers in order to attract their customers . So Stay subscribed and avail this offer Now..!!
Table of Contents
How to Get 50% Cashback On 1st Recharge & Bill Payment With Axis Cards ?
2) Download the app , Install and open it
3) Login to your account or Sign up for a New Account
4) Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment of Rs 20 or more. Enter the details such as Mobile Number , etc.
5)Proceeding to Next Step, Apply coupon Code – AXIS100
6) You will get a notification ” Your promo code has been applied Succesfully ”
7) Click on “Proceed to checkout”
8) Pay via Axis Bank Debit Card / Credit Card and complete the transaction
Bingo..!!! You will get expected Cashback to your Freecharge wallet within 24 hours.
About Freecharge –
FreeCharge is an e-commerce website headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides online facility to recharge any prepaid mobile phone, postpaid mobile, DTH & Data Cards in India.
Terms and Conditions –
- 50% cashback on Freecharge on your first Recharge/Bill payment done till 31st March 2018.
- Offer is valid on Axis Bank Credit / Debit Card only.
- Maximum cashback Rs.100.
- FCAXIS Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Offer is valid for new Freecharge users only. Applicable only for first transaction on FreeCharge using Axis Bank
- Credit or Debit Card.
- The offer can be availed only once using an Axis bank Credit or Debit Card.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- The cashback would be credited to customer’s Freecharge wallet within 24 hours of completing a valid
- Valid once per New user/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance, NetBanking & UPI.