Android Trick : Hello Friends Now a Days Many people are not knew how to change their Android Imei Number. Here DealsAgents.com is back with a trick to Change Android IMEI change for users who not know about IMEI changing trick. For changing IMEI number you must have a ROOTED ANDROID phone. IMEI number changer is working only Rooted Device so In this trick Also Tell about how to Root your Andoid Phone.
- 0.1 How to Root Android Phones?
- 0.2 Requirements To Change IMEI Number of Android Phones?
- 0.3 How To Change IMEI Number of Android Phone?
- 0.4 Advantages:
- 0.5 Disadvantages:
- 0.6 If you face any problems or you have any doubts, comment in this post. we are happy to help you
- 1 Share this:
How to Root Android Phones?
2. Install and Open Kingroot App. (Kingroot app is the best app for Rooting any Android Phones)
3. Slide 2 time of kingroot App & Click on Try It
4. It will Take 4-5 Minutes (Make Sure Internet Connected in your Device otherwise you not able to root your Android Device)
5. Done!! You Have Successfully Root your Android Phone.
If You Are Getting Error Then Try it 4-5 attemp. During this Attemps your Device getting Restarted Many Times
Requirements To Change IMEI Number of Android Phones?
1. Rooted Android Device
4. Internet Connection (recommended).
How To Change IMEI Number of Android Phone?
1. Open Xposed Installer App & go to Modules Option
2. Tick on Device Id Imei Changer App.
3. Restart your Device.
4. After Restart, Open Device ID Changer app.
5. Now Click on Random
6. After Ramdomize Again Restart Your Device
7. You Can See All Values of your Device Are Changed. Like IMEI, Android ID, GUID etc.
1. one of the best benefit is that you can you can earn unlimited from the apps by naking fake accounts in Single Device
2. If you want to loot An App then must try this trick to earn unlimited money using Different App.
3. Also your device still act like a new Device with same features & Benefit.
1. Change IMEI is illegal
2. If you have miss any Step during IMEI changing Process, your Device get Damaged.
3. your are Void your Device Warranty.