Amazon Pay balance add cash offer || Amazon is here with another cool offer where it is offering 20% cashback upto Rs 200 on adding money via cash . Amazon is expanding its empire by bringing new features and giving cashback offers on it to attract customers . This new way of adding money is via COD order . When amazon delivery agent will come to your door to deliver any of your cod order , you can ask him to add money for you to your account . Check all details in the post . Grab this offer Now..!!
Must read terms and conditions before using this offer ..!!
Note – This offer is valid for Selected pin codes of cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, Chennai & Coimbatore
Offer source – Visit Here
How to Get 20% Cashback on Load Cash using Amazon Doorstep Service:-
1) First of all you need to place a order via COD . So choose a product which is Eligible for COD.
2) To add product to cart, click on “Add to Cart” or if you want to checkout instantly , Click on “Buy Now”
3) Login to your Amazon Account . Enter your Email Id/Mobile Number and password and Click on “Login“. To sign up for a New Amazon account , Click on “Create your Amazon account“. Enter Your name , Mobile Number , Address and Password. Finally Hit Continue tab.
4) Choose from your Addresses or Enter a New addresses . Fill all of your details such as accurately so that your Product may not be misplaced and someone else enjoy this deal :p
5) Choose an Address type – Home address ( For All- Day Delivery ) or Office Address ( 10 AM – 5 PM Delivery ) . Tap on “ Deliver to this Addresses ”
6) Choose a payment method – Cash on Delivery – COD ( If available) . Tap Continue
7) Now it will display order details , Mode of payment , Addresses and other details along with estimated of Delivery. Click on ” Place your Order and Pay “.
8) Verify your mobile number via otp your receive your mobile number
9) Bingo..!! Your Product will be Delivered soon at your doorstep
10) When delivery boy comes, Ask them you want to Load Cash of 1000 (for maximum discount) to Amazon Pay balance >> Give them details with money and He will add the money to your account.
11) Bingo..!! Money will be added in your pay balance and 20% cashback will also be added soon 🙂
Enjoy ..!! Keep Visiting for exciting deals , offers , tricks , Whatsapp group links, etc. ? ?
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”). This Offer is in respect of Amazon’s semi closed loop pre-paid stored value account, namely ‘Amazon Pay Balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”). The Amazon Pay Balance can be accessed and managed on the website www.amazon.in and mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”)
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3) A person resident in India, having a delivery address (in respect of purchases on Amazon.in) within the territorial limits of certain Amazon pre-selected pin codes of cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, Chennai & Coimbatore (“Eligible Pin Codes”) and eligible to register for Amazon Pay Balance is eligible to avail the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
4) The Offer is valid from August 12, 2017 to August 31, 2017 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
5) Under this Offer, any Eligible Customer who, during the Offer Duration:
(a) makes any purchase that is eligible for ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ from Amazon.in (“Purchase Transaction”), and the delivery address is covered by the Eligible Pin Codes; and
(b) selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option for the Purchase Transaction and makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to Amazon’s delivery associate, at the time of delivery; and
(c) chooses to load money in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction, subject to a minimum load of INR 100, and makes payment for such load in cash to the said delivery associate,
will be entitled to receive a cashback equivalent to 20% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer makes payment in cash for: (i) Purchase Transaction, i.e. purchase order placed on Amazon.in, and (ii) load of the Amazon Pay Balance.
6) An Eligible Customer can avail a maximum cashback of INR 200 per Amazon.in account, irrespective of number of purchases or the amount of Amazon Pay Balance loaded.
7) This Offer can be availed only once per Eligible Customer.
8) The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer on the day following the day of loading the Amazon Pay Balance. It is clarified that the Gift Card are redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance in Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
The Purchase Transaction will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale.
9) Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase
10) Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.
11) This Offer will not be applicable if the order of the Purchase Transaction is returned or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating the Amazon.in marketplace). It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever.
12) This Offer will also not be applicable if the Eligible Customer fails or is unable to load Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction.
13) Amazon reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.