Amazon Paid Prime Members offer June 29th, 2017 – July 11th, 2017. Amazon is here with a loot offer for paid prime Members where you get 20% cashback upto Rs 200 to your Amazon Pay Balance . Amazon Prime Membership offer 2017 , #preGST . So don’t wait and Grab this offer Now..!!
Amazon is one of the best Shopping portals which ever existed on this earth . It keeps coming on with exclusive deals every second and every Minute . Today they are here with exclusive offer for those who have availed Paid prime Membership worth Rs 1000 at Rs 500 from Amazon.in.
- 1 How to Get 20% Cashback upto Rs 200 on Adding Money to Pay Balance ?
- 2 About The Offer :-
- 3 About Amazon.in –
- 4 About Amazon Paid Prime Membership –
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
- 5.1 1. How can i avail this offer?
- 5.2 2. When am i not eligible for this offer?
- 5.3 3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
- 5.4 4. What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- 5.5 5. My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- 5.6 6. How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- 5.7 7. When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
- 5.8 8. What if I am in my Prime free trial?
- 6 Terms And Conditions –
Offer Source – Visit Here
How to Get 20% Cashback upto Rs 200 on Adding Money to Pay Balance ?
[wpsm_button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.amazon.in/gp/gc/create” icon=”none” class=”” target=”_blank”]Add Amazon Pay Balance[/wpsm_button]
2) Enter the amount Rs 500 or above and Click on Continue
3) Login/Sign up for an amazon account.
4) No Promo code is required to avail this offer , you must be a paid prime Member
5) Proceed for Payment.
6) Pay via Complete payment mode and complete the transaction
7)Bingo..!! You will get 20% cashback in your Amazon Pay Balance Soon..!! 🙂
About The Offer :-
[table id=4 /]
About Amazon.in –
Amazon.com (/ˈæməzɒn/ or /ˈæməzən/), commonly known as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company that was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle,Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, videodownloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.
About Amazon Paid Prime Membership –
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- Discounted Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Discounted Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access– Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
- Prime Video– Get unlimited video streaming of latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV shows from India and around the world. For more details, go to About Prime Video.
- Amazon Family offers– These include 15% off Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your Baby Wish List. For more information, go to Get 15% off Diaper Subscriptions. For more details, go to About Amazon Family.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
1. How can i avail this offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must-
- Be a Paid Prime member
- Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more between June 29th, 2017 – July 11th, 2017
- The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) during Offer Period. However, only 1 top-up per customer will be eligible during the Offer Period.
2. When am i not eligible for this offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
- Customer is an existing Prime free trial member whose free trial ends after 11th July
- The amount of Amazon Pay balance added is less than Rs.500 in a transaction.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
- The minimum amount of Amazon Pay balance that you need to top-up to your account to avail the Offer is Rs.500 in a transaction.
4. What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- The maximum cashback amount per customer is Rs.200.
5. My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. You will be eligible for the Offer only when the order and payment are successful.
6. How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- To add Amazon Pay balance, you need to go to ‘Your Account’ -> ‘Top up your Amazon Pay balance’ -> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’
Or ‘Amazon Pay’-> ‘Click on Add balance’-> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’ Or visit – https://www.amazon.in/addbalance
7. When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
- The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance on or before 1st August, 2017.
8. What if I am in my Prime free trial?
- You are eligible if you convert to a one-year paid Prime membership on or before 11th July and subsequently top-up your Amazon Pay balance for at least Rs.500, on or before 11th July.
Terms And Conditions –
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODSPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”).
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- This Offer will commence on 29th June, 2017 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 12th July, 2017 00:00:00 hrs. (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by AODSPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, any Paid Prime member who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs. 500 or more on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive cashback up to 20% of the purchase amount in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver, subject to these Offer Terms. The customer will be required to:-
- Add Amazon Pay balance for Rs.500 or more in the offer period. To add balance visit – https://www.amazon.in/gp/gc/create.
- The customer is not eligible for the cashback, if he or she is an existing Prime free trial member whose free trial ends after 11th July
- The cashback amount will be credited to the Amazon.in account of the customer to the tune of: 20% of the purchase amount, subject to maximum amount of Rs.200
- The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance by 1st August, 2017.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till 5th August, 2017.
- Neither AODSPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release AODSPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
- No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
- AODSPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.