Amazon Gift Card Offer || Amazon first Gift Card purchase offer || Amazon , best ecommerce portal is here again with a great offer . It is offering flat 10% cashback on purchase of any gift voucher on your first time purchase . Gift Amazon Gift vouchers to your friends and family and Enjoy the cashback , this festival season ..!! Grab Now..!!
Table of Contents
How to Get 10% Cashback upto Rs 100 on first Amazon Gift Card purchase.?
1) Visit Here
2) Enter the amount Rs 500 or above and Click on Continue
3) Login/Sign up for an amazon account.
4) No Promo code is required to avail this offer , you must be a paid prime Member
5) Proceed for Payment.
6) Pay via Complete payment mode and complete the transaction
7)Bingo..!! You will get 20% cashback in your Amazon Pay Balance Soon..!! ?
About the Offer –
- Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards.
- Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 worth Amazon Pay balance.
- The offer is valid only on your first Amazon Gift Card purchase.
- Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 10 days of your Gift Card purchase.
You are eligible for the offer if:
1) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card on Amazon.in.
2) The offer is applicable ONLY on your first Amazon Gift Card purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Email Gift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.
2) How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account within 10 days of your Gift Card purchase.
3) When am I eligible for the offer?
You are eligible for the offer if:
i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card.
ii) The offer is applicable ONLY on your first Amazon Gift Card purchase. You are not eligible for the offer is you have purchased an Amazon Gift Card in the past.
Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
1) Amazon Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.amazon.in (“Amazon.in”) across all eligible products available on Amazon.in.
2) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid only on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
3)These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
4) Under this Offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Email Gift Card from Amazon.in will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 10% of the value of the purchased Amazon Email Gift Card to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 100, provided that: (a) such person is purchasing an Amazon Gift Card for the first time.
5) This Offer is valid only on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
6) This Offer will only be available once per customer i.e. only the first time such customer purchases an Amazon Gift Card. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
7) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
8) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
9) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.